SO, My kid had to stay afterschool today, detention. Why did she have detention? She beat the crap out of some little boy, then threatened to do it again if he told on her, all observed by a Reading Teacher. WHY did she beat the crap out of the little boy? ( who is 12 BTW), because he called her " makeup face". WHY did he call her that? Who knows, and WHY did she take offense? Again who knows, but she did apparently. She has started wearing a little bit of makeup at school, behind my back since I told her no. She comes home with it on, and when she gets pink eye I don't want to hear the whining. I am guessing the afore mentioned little boy will refrain from name calling in the future, his black eye is not gonna help matters. I really fear that my 11yo girl is becoming a "boy bully". I swear I just really do NOT know what to do anymore.
SO, I have to take time out of my somewhat busy schedule to pick her up at school at 5:30, and dinner is late, and traffic is HORRENDOUS. UGGHH.
Kate's Dating Show
7 years ago

OH NO! LOL I cant belive she beat someone up ROFLMAO, that is just awful.. ROFLMAO, I cant belive you are raising such a mean child. ROFLMAO.
ReplyDeleteI know seriously, that as parents we are NOT supposed to condone fighting, or being mean. But, hey, she felt offended, and I bet that kid doesnt call her names again. He might not ask her to the prom either... Then again, he might REALLY get a crush on her now! LOL
I for one am proud of her! :)