So, when one thinks of Plumbers what comes to mind?
Overweight bald men with icky fingernails?
Plumberbutt?
Overweight bald men with plumberbutt and icky fingernails?
Well let me tell ya....my Plumber was HOT, not fat, not bald, and no sign of Plumberbutt. Just a very nicely fitted pair of wranglers. I think he had helpers, not sure, never looked past him. Yeah, I KNOW I am married, but I ain't dead! I am a SAHM( the kind who stays at home all day while the kids are IN SCHOOL), I like Hot plumbers. More than that I like a plumbimg system that works, especially the sewer part, it is a MUST.
He did a great job, when the house is finished the sewers will work....I hope. He handed me a bill when he left, I have yet to look at it, afraid to actually.
Well, it is 4:30, Bnut, the 11yo will be home any minute, and the NONSTOP talking will begin.....sigh.
Kate's Dating Show
7 years ago

Great fitting Wranglers???!!! That IS hot!
ReplyDelete